1. Ayenigbara, IO (2017). Gaming dysfunction and the influence of gaming on well being: an summary. Journal of Addiction Medicine and Therapy Science, 4(1), 001-003.
2. Proma, FA, Imrhan, SN and Ricard, MD (2018). Quantify finger fatigue in video video games. International Journal of Ergonomics, Volume 8, Pages 19-36.
3. Marinus, J. and Van Hilten, JJ (2006). The scientific expression traits of complicated native pain syndrome, fibromyalgia and a-specific repetitive pressure: the denominator extra widespread than pain? Disability and Rehabilitation, 28(6), 351-362.
4. Reyes, MES, Davis, RD, Lim, RANN, Lim, KRS, Paulino, RF, Carandang, AMD and Azarraga, MGS (2019). The traits of the five-factor mannequin can be utilized as predictors of pathological video games amongst chosen Filipino gamers. Psychological Research, 64(2), 213-220.
5. Malin, Okay., & Littlejohn, GO (2012). The neuroticism of younger girls with fibromyalgia is said to key scientific options. Pain Research and Treatment, 2012.
6. Martinez, congressman, Sanchez, synthetic intelligence, Miró, E. , Medina, A. And Lamy, MJ (2011). The relationship between worry avoidance mannequin and personality traits in sufferers with fibromyalgia. “Journal of Clinical Psychology in the Medical Environment”, 18(4), 380-391.
7. Crombez, G., Eccleston, C., Van Damme, S., Vlaeyen, JW and Karoly, P. (2012). The worry mannequin of avoiding chronic pain: the following technology. Journal of Clinical Pain, 28(6), 475-483.
8. Snodgrass, JG, Lacy, MG, Dengah II, HF, Eisenhauer, S., Batchelder, G., & Cookson, RJ (2014). Your trip: problematic on-line video games are a stress response. “Computers in Human Behavior”, Vol. 38, pp. 248-260.
9. Hess, D. (1997). Pressure felt by staff: associated to the event of repetitive pressure harm signs. AAOHN Journal, 45(3), 115-123.
10. Kaess, M., Parzer, P., Mehl, L., Weil, L., Strittmatter, E., Resch, F., & Koenig, J. (2017). Emphasize the vulnerability of male adolescents with on-line gaming problems. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 77, 244-251.
11. Conrad, R., Schilling, G., Bausch, C., Nadstawek, J., Wartenberg, HC, Wegener, I… & Liedtke, R. (2007). Temperament and personality traits and personality problems of sufferers with chronic pain. PAIN®, 133(1-3), 197-209.
12. Canale, North Carolina, Marino, District of Columbia, Griffith, Maryland, Skach, L. , Monash, MG, Vieno, A. (2019). The hyperlink between problematic on-line video games and perceived stress: the moderating position of psychological resilience. Journal of Behavioral Addiction, 8(1), 174-180.
13. Rietveld, S., Van Beest, I. and Kamphuis, JH (2007). Is muscle effort brought on by stress the reason for repetitive pressure harm? Ergonomics, 50 (12), 2049-2058.